Healthy and delicious quick Easter spring salad with tomatoes, green onions, cucumber and cilantro
Today’s recipe is a very easy and quick Easter spring salad. I was in the mood for something fresh to get me in a spring mood and this salad was perfect for the occasion.
I love salads and always include them in my menu whenever I have the chance. This is a very easy salad, but don’t be fooled! It’s packed with vitamins so it’s as healthy as it’s delicious!
I’m a firm believer that each season comes with the foods that are most suitable for your body during that time. So, in spring – eat up all the fresh seasonal vegetables you can find. Everything green is great!
Staring with my Easter spring salad, you’ll need fresh green onions, some cilantro or parsley, tomatoes and cucumbers. Also I added a green chilli pepper on the side. I love spicy taste and chilli peppers are packed with vitamin C! It’s optional so you can skip it if you don’t like spicy food.
More salad recipes from me:
- One medium sized cucumber
- Two ripe red tomatoes
- Fresh green spring onions
- Parsley or cilantro
- For dressing – olive oil, salt and apple cider vinegar
- Optional – green chilli pepper on the side
- Peel and chop the cucumber in half circles
- Clean and cut the tomatoes in large pieces
- Chop the green onions
- Add some chopped cilantro, a dash of olive oil, a pinch of salt and apple cider vinegar if you like the taste of it.
- Mix all veggies together and serve with a green chilli pepper on the side.
Did you like this recipe? Share and comment below!